The Creative Chicks PSP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28*

Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Empty Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28*

Post by Louise Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:03 pm

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Rac-Nov-LD-FTU

Welcome to the FTU artist challenge.

Biweekly I will offer some FTU artist tubes. This is a good way to show appreciation for artists who are generous enough to allow us to use their art in tags and creations. I know we have a LOT of PTU artists now, but I can remember when you couldn't make a tag if you didn't have a tube by a FTU artist. I am forever grateful for that.

Come and show us your creativity!

You can make up to three tags at 300 Coins each for a total of 900 coins for this challenge.

Click To See Tubes:

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* A-Lion-s-Plaything-by-Majoh-TBGL
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Astrid-colored-by-Majoh-TBGL
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Moon-by-majoh-d2y07ws-TBGL
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Noriko-s-Fish-by-Majoh-TBGL
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *November 14 - November 28* Waking-the-White-Queen-by-Majoh-TBGL

Page created by a Creative Chick
Not to be removed or copied anywhere!!
Louise
Louise
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I Like All

http://louisesdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum