The Creative Chicks PSP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3

Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Empty Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3

Post by Louise Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:44 am

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Arwen-FTULD

Welcome to the FTU artist challenge.

Biweekly I will offer some FTU artist tubes. This is a good way to show appreciation for artists who are generous enough to allow us to use their art in tags and creations. I know we have a LOT of PTU artists now, but I can remember when you couldn't make a tag if you didn't have a tube by a FTU artist. I am forever grateful for that.

Come and show us your creativity!

You can make up to three tags at 300 Coins each for a total of 900 coins for this challenge.

Click To See Tubes:

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Cliff-bonamie-fairy2
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Cliff-Bonamie-Clydesdales-SHM
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 97-BZO-Spring-Fairy-LR-05-10-09
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Fly-m
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Kjun-dreaming-3-Tb-S
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Kjun-secretgarden

Page created by a Creative Chick
Not to be removed or copied anywhere!!
Louise
Louise
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I Like All

http://louisesdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Empty Re: Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3

Post by ArtfulOne Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Here are a few Prezzies: Hugs; JILL

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Cliff-B-Free-Fairy-Wmushrooms-A1-Basima

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Cliff-B-Free-Fairy-Wmushrooms-A1-Jenn-XO

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Cliff-B-Free-Fairy-Wmushrooms-A1-Tinkerbell
ArtfulOne
ArtfulOne
Creative Goddess

Favorite Artist : Love Um All!

http://psp-chatters-delight.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3 Empty Re: Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *September 5 - September 19* Extended to October 3

Post by jenn-xo Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:19 pm

Tyvm @ArtfulOne so cute!
Hugs
jenn-xo
jenn-xo
Creative Goddess

Favorite Artist : Keith Garvey

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:38 pm

@artfulonethank you for thinking of me
tinkerbell
tinkerbell
Creative Rocker

Favorite Artist : caron vinson, sheena pike, lag

Back to top Go down

Post by Basima Fri Sep 17, 2021 11:31 pm

THANK YOU for my pretty tag, Jill
Saved, loved and left you + points x
Basima
Basima
Creative Goddess

Favorite Artist : All cute and NON-sexy tubes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum