The Creative Chicks PSP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22* Extended To September 5

Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Empty Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22* Extended To September 5

Post by Louise Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:31 pm

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Arwen-FTULD

Welcome to the FTU artist challenge.

Biweekly I will offer some FTU artist tubes. This is a good way to show appreciation for artists who are generous enough to allow us to use their art in tags and creations. I know we have a LOT of PTU artists now, but I can remember when you couldn't make a tag if you didn't have a tube by a FTU artist. I am forever grateful for that.

Come and show us your creativity!

You can make up to three tags at 300 Coins each for a total of 900 coins for this challenge.

I thought we would focus on Mizzd this time. She has loads of wonderful tubes on her Deviant Art account.

Click To See Tubes:

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 AFairy-Love-Story5-mizzdstock-Hurtube
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Autumn-Mucha-Portrait2-mizzdstock-hurtube
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Mizzd-stock-bookworm-6-hur0711
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Mizzd-stock-fairytale-princess-3-hur0511
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Mizzd-stock-urban-series-ii-6-hur1011
Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Steampunk-Circus-Doll8-mizzd-stock-Sassydeb

Page created by a Creative Chick
Not to be removed or copied anywhere!!
Louise
Louise
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I Like All

http://louisesdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Empty Re: Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22* Extended To September 5

Post by Shazzie Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:37 am

I checked to see who plays on top game and made them a tag

jenn-xo
momjen2
Suzanna3top
Shazzie
Shazzie
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I like them all

https://3tzsdesignz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Empty Re: Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22* Extended To September 5

Post by momjen2 Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25 am

Thank you so much for my tag..love it!
momjen2
momjen2
Creative Cutie

Back to top Go down

Post by jenn-xo Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:06 pm

Tyvm @Shazzie love it!
jenn-xo
jenn-xo
Creative Goddess

Favorite Artist : Keith Garvey

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtfulOne Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:27 pm

Nice Freebies!  I used A challenge font: Fresh Tea for these.

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Steam-Girl-Mlzz-d-Stock-FTU-Image-A1-Louise

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Steam-Girl-Mlzz-d-Stock-FTU-Image-A1-Shazzie

Creative Chicks FTU Artist Challenge *August 8 - August 22*  Extended To September 5 Steam-Girl-Mlzz-d-Stock-FTU-Image-A1-Sweety
ArtfulOne
ArtfulOne
Creative Goddess

Favorite Artist : Love Um All!

http://psp-chatters-delight.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shazzie Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:35 pm

Love it @Artfulone thank you all saved and sassed
Shazzie
Shazzie
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I like them all

https://3tzsdesignz.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Louise Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:45 pm

Louise
Louise
Creative Mod

Favorite Artist : I Like All

http://louisesdreams.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amela Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:52 pm

Thank you @Louise for my tag!!
Amela
Amela
Creatively Obsessed

Favorite Artist : Rac, Cano, Jensen, Nocturne

Back to top Go down

Post by MzTina Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:24 am

@Louise this is super beautiful! 
Thanks so much chickee! Left you sass! animated hearts 
MzTina
MzTina
Creatively Obsessed

Favorite Artist : ◘Cuddly Rigor Mortis◘

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum